At the Ella Milbank Foshay Cancer Center, you’ll have access to cutting-edge treatment options, delivered by a team of caring, compassionate physicians, specialized oncology nurses, allied health professionals and support staff.
The Foshay Cancer Center is accredited, with commendation, by the Commission on Cancer as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. Only 25 percent of cancer programs in the United States hold this accreditation. As a patient you can be assured that we have met the quality standards established by the Commission on Cancer that provide:
- Comprehensive care including a complete range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- A multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate the best available treatment options
- Information about ongoing cancer trials and new treatment options
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education and support services
- A cancer registry that offers lifelong patient follow-up
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements in cancer care AND
- Quality care, close to home
Additional accreditations and affiliations include:
- American College of Radiology in Radiation Oncology
- American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICE)
- American College of Radiology in Imaging Services including MRI, CT, PET/CT, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers – Comprehensive Breast Care Program
- From our advanced technology and research trials to our compassionate and highly skilled team of cancer specialists, the Foshay Cancer Center at Jupiter Medical Center delivers the highest quality of cancer care.
For more information about cancer care at The Foshay Cancer Center, call (561) 263-4400.